Sunday, May 06, 2007


Whatever Amy had.. now Jarret has it. On our way out to get Christian (my brother in law as seen in the picture on the right) from the airport and this bug decided to strike in the elevator. We got off on a one of the floors so he can "lose his lunch" as Jarret so nicely put it.


George and Amy continued onto the airport while I looked after my sick boy.


So our weekend started off pretty good. Friday George and I took the kids to The Playdium. I don't know if you know what it is but its pretty cool. Its a HUGE arcade where you purchase tokens and play games to win tickets (they also have Go Karts, Batting cages, and Mini Golf) When you are done with the tokens you cash in your tickets and buy stuff for the points you accumulate. We ended up with 1100 points! Amy bought herself a Dora The Explorer tea set for 600 points. So she was done. Then Jarret bought some stuff. We had a really good night. We were late once again.. but it was fun.


Yesterday was quiet. George worked then when he got home we headed off to Walmart to buy a new burner for our BBQ and then a propane tank. We made pork and beef shkabobs(sp??) with some red and green bell peppers. So so good. I am so happy to have a BBQ back. That is all we are going to do this summer.


Well I better go check on Jarret. He says his stomach is OK now. Hopefully he is better so he can go to school tomorrow.


Lata Skata

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Aww, sorry to hear about the barf flu hitting another one in your family :( Not fun. Hope he's feeling better soon (these things usually are short lived, thank goodness!)

I love BBQ'ing too in the summer. Less dishes to wash LOL! Those kebabs sound good - if it wasn't raining out today, that would be great for supper tonight *sigh*.

Shannon said...

Aww...on an elevator....damn.

I love BBQ too. I have visions of us cooking outdoors and eating at the table on our deck....as soon as those nasty little black flies die off.