Sunday, May 20, 2007

As my previous post stated I booked my flight for my trip to Winnipeg for
The JDRF Walk To Cure Diabetes. It will be a very short visit but so worth it. I need to see Emma get tested. I need to see what she goes through. I know I will never know entirely.. but I will have somewhat of an idea.
I want to be tested. Do you think Emma will test me? I hope she does.. and I hope she can show me how to be brave.


Today George and the kids and I went to see Cirque De Avaia. It was so good. We had excellent seats.

Well.. that's it for now. I am on George's lap top and I am so not liking it. The my wrists hurt the keys are too close. But I do like sitting in front of the TV and on here.. maybe I could get use to it?

Lata Skata

2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh Jenn you will get tested a few times. And you will be able to give me a needle too. We can ask Emma if you can give one to her since i am going to give you one too.!!!!

Char said...

Jenn, you won't even feel it...honestly! Chris gave me a needle, and I didn't even know it was in my arm. As for the test, same thing. I have yet to give one to Emma, but would like to know how just in case it's needed one day.