Friday, May 18, 2007

Sitting here at work.. bored out of my skull. I hope I don't get into trouble for posting here.. but I don't see how it is a big deal. There are no calls coming in right now.. and if they do I will answer!

I still have an hour until I can go home. Its a long weekend here in Canada (for all my US friends) I can not wait to get out of here! Its not busy.. I'm just anxious!

Jarrets concert last night was cute. His class did a dance and song about the Ocean. They each had a line before the song. They said what they liked about the environment. They said it in English and French. He said he liked waves (the oceans waves) LMAO!! Too cute.

Amy sat on the floor in the front and totally taunted him! He wasn't singing all that loud and I guess that pissed her off.. she was yelling "thing Jarret thing!!" as loud as she could. Then as he went by she was grabbing at his leg!! OMG.. the more I think about it the funnier it was. George and I were just laughing.. it was so funny.

Have a great weekend everyone.. see you on Facebook!!

Lata Skata

No comments: