Saturday, May 12, 2007

My turn

I got whatever the kids had! Gross!! It hit me like a ton of bricks. I was fine at work.. then all of a sudden BAM feeling like I was going to hurl all over my desk. At least I was able to hang on until I got home.. unlike the kids that just let it go whenever they feel like it! lol.

I got home at 6:45 last night (early shift again.. woo hoo) and was in bed until 8:45 this morning. I ended up not only with an upset stomach but also a raging migraine. I am feeling better today but the head is a bit sore. We are going to The Toronto FC game this afternoon.. I am trying to get my ass moving so I can go. I don't want to miss it. Its the second home game and free tickets... cant miss it.

This will be our first full summer in Toronto.. and we have had 3 days of humid hot weather! We already bought a window air conditoner and George and Jarret went to Home Depot to get a fan and some supplies to seal the conditioner in the window. All will be good this summer.

Amy gave me my mothers day present she made at school already. So cute. Its a cut out teapot and it says:

Since you are so special to me
I wanted to make you a pot of tea!
Love Amy.

And it came with a tea bag.

So flippin cute. Its the first thing from her from school. She was so cheesed out when she gave it to me.


I hope all you moms have a wonderful day tomorrow!

Happy Mothers Day!

Lata Skata

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I LMAO when you said that the kids just let go whenever they want. Mine don't even try to hold back, LOL. They let it out all over me!

I hope you recover fully really soon.

Have a great Mother's Day.

Major Bedhead said...

Ewww, feel better soon!

Happy Mother's Day.

Jamie said...

Aww - sorry you caught the bug! I hope you're feeling much better now.

Happy Mother's Day to you too!