Saturday, May 26, 2007

10 Years ago...

1.) How old were you: 19
2.) Where did you go to school: Not in school
4.) Where did you live: Winnipeg
5.) Where did you hang out: Bar
6.) Did you wear glasses: Yes and contacts
7.) Who was your best friend: Bev
8.) Who was your regular-person crush:Jeff
10.) How many piercings did you have: 1
11.) What car did you drive: none
12.) Had you been to a real party: Yup
13.) Had your heart broken: No
14.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Engaged

Five years ago...

1.) How old were you: 24
2.) Where did you go to school: Mat Leave
3.) Where did you work: Superstore
4.) Where did you live: Winnipeg
5.) Where did you hang out: Char's
7.) Who was your best friend: Char & Bev
8.) Who was your regular-person crush: Jeff
9.) How many tattoos did you have: 1
10.) How many piercings did you have: 0
11.) What car did you drive: Malibu
12.) Had you been to a real party: Nope.. kids partys
13.) Had your heart broken: No
14.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Married

Present Day...

1.) How old are you: 29
2.) Where do you go to school: n/a
3.) Where do you work: ICS Courier
4.) Where do you live: Toronto
5.) Where do you hang out: Niagara Falls/Home/Where ever the free tickets from George's work take us
6.) Do you wear glasses: Yes and contacts
7.) Who is your best friend:Char
8.) Who is your regular-person crush: Jeff(Eminem)
9.) How many tattoos did you have:One
10.) How many piercings do you have: 0
11.) What car do you drive: Ford Focus
12.) Had you been to a real party: Our going away party last year..
13.) Had your heart broken: No
14.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced/Bitter: Married


I tag:

Jamie, Shannon, Char and Chris

I never do these.. but I felt like it today.

I will be in Winnipeg in 13 days! I don't think you realize how frickin excited I am!! I cant wait to get my hands on all the kids! I have a lot of kids I miss in Winnipeg! Emma, Jakey, Kelsey, Jaden, Collin, Taylor, Holden and new baby.. Micah! I also put in my order for my friend Miriam to have her baby before I get out there so I can hold him (they know they are having a boy)! Her due date is actually that weekend.. so a few days before would be great.. thanks Mir!!

I am working 10-6 next week- Thanks again Mary! Its going to be so nice to be home by 6:30 instead of 8:30 or 9! The kids will actually be in bed at a decent time!

Anyway.. I am off to eat some breakfast.. and I think we are going out all day (Once George gets his lazy butt up!)

Lata Skata

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I wrote you and Jamie a message in Facebook to check your emails.

Note to Jamie: I would post a comment, but my browser crashes when I go on your blog. So hopefully you read here to check your email :)

Thanks Jen for letting me use your blog as my own personal message board, LOL.

Have fun today!

Jamie said...

Ah - Shannon .. probably cause I went all wild and crazy and put a video on my blog last night *woot woot*. Crazy times around here I tell ya! LOL.

I will take it down - maybe that will help and I'll do this meme that Jenn has posted.

Hope you had a good day Jenn :) I'm excited for you to see your friends and family again!

Anonymous said...

can't wai for your arrival

Kenny