Sunday, May 27, 2007

I finally did it...

... and bought Amy a pair of ugly Crocs! I actually like them on her. Jarret wanted a pair but George and I did some fast talking.. then I felt bad cause I think he really wanted a pair. So I think we might go back to buy a pair for him. We will see.





Amy loves them. She kept thanking me for them yesterday. We went to Honest Ed's and bought some stuff for really cheap. It is a fun place to go.





Well.. I am so very tired lately. Not sure why. I think I am fighting a cold. My throat keeps wanting to hurt and my chest feels full. I hope I don't get sick before my trip home. That would really suck!





Here are pics of Amy and her new shoes.. and her BEAUTIFUL hat she HAD to buy from Honest Ed's. It was a whole 99 cents.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy you look beautiful. Your hat and your shoes match. Good job picking out the hat. I LOVE IT. Good thing it has an elatic under the chin or the wind would blow it off.

Shannon said...

Now you have to spend a million bucks apiece to buy those little things you stick in the holes of the Crocs.

I love the hat. She's so girly :)

Jenn said...

Regular Gramma: She loves the hat.. but sad to report the elastic under the chin broke.. she was so sad.

Shannon: Yes she is very girly. I think I might have to draw the line at those things for the holes.. but if she sees them I will most likely buy them for her.. yes I am a sucker..

Jamie said...

I've lucked out and my kids haven't asked for those things yet (that go in the crocs).

She's a cutie :) Reminds me of Brooke - has to have all girlie things.

And - good LORD - could that TV be any BIGGER????!!!! LMAO

Jenn said...

I walked past her bedroom yesterday and she was on the floor paining her nails all by herself..lol.. girly girl.

Yes.. the tv is a bit big..lol. George wanted to put it in our room! LMAO!

Jamie said...

LOL - my husband would be all over it. He's a tv guy. We have a big screen in our rec room downstairs - massive thing, but apparently the screen isn't "good enough" or "clear enough" or whatever. He figures we need a new one. He'd probably suggest moving the old one into our room as well ....