Wednesday, May 16, 2007


Crocs. They are so ugly. I swore I would never ever buy a pair, and I wont.. for myself. I am so going to buy a pair for Amy. Is this wrong? My own personal opinion is they are ugly.. but I am ok with Amy wearing them. I don't get me sometimes.


Anyway.. I did something else I swore I would never do. I joined Facebook. WTF? I had no interest at all joining it.. but I caved and now I am addicted to it. George was the same way.. he doesn't join stuff like that.. but he kept getting invites from people and he thought he would check it out.. now he is always on it too. Anyone else on Facebook?


Amy update: She is feeling a bit better. She is still coughing quite a bit. Her antibiotics are done and she is still taking Pretnizone. She HATES that stuff.. but its needed.


Jarret has a concert tomorrow at school. I LOVE stuff like this. I am switching my shift with a lady from work (Thanks Mary) so will be done at 6pm! NICE!!


Well I am off to get ready for the day.. have a great day to all of you!!


Lata Skata

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love face book so far. I have talked to people from old days and far away. I hate the look of those croc things too. Don't do that to you child....lol

Kenny

Jamie said...

Hey Jenn - I'm on crackbook too! er, Facebook .....

Oh, and I caved in and bought a pair of crocs this year - I'm a creature of comfort, and as far as comfort goes - these things rule. Although, if the fashion police were out - I'd be ticketed immediately (apparently these people really do exist lol lol). Anyhow, the kids got a pair each too. Oh well, everyone wears them so it's not like you stick out like a sore thumb wearing them or anything - but DAMN - THEY UGLY!

Shannon said...

I thought I was the only one who didn't like Crocs. I even tried them on and wasn't impressed.

I think they're a croc of s***, LOL.

I really hope Amy clears up soon. I feel so bad for her.

I've heard of Facebook, but because of my internet-addictive personality, I won't even venture there. So many people are talking about it and thinking it's better than MySpace.

Jenn said...

Yes Facebook is very addictive. I dont even really talk to anyone.. I just love seeing who I know..or dont know.. its crazy.

Jamie.. I tried to search for you on facebook.. but couldnt find ya.. lets be friends??

Shannon: If you ever get to join facebook.. be aware that you wont leave it!!

I will be buying a pair of Crocs for Amy .. I dont think I will buys a pair for me (yet) small steps.. small steps.

Last night is the first night I didnt hear Amy cough so I think she is on the mend.

Jamie said...

Jenn - look up Jamie Howard-Olsen - hope that helps! I'd look you up, but I don't know your last name *blush* (and yeah! We're friends! You don't HAVE to know the last name of your friends - right?? LOL LOL).

Shannon - I'm sending you some crocs for your birthday. You'll be sucked in - just wait and see - oh and you'll be on facebook soon too - I dare you!

Char said...

Crocs, hey? Well, I have a strange association with Crocs. They make me think of nurses because the majority of the nurse population don them while at work. Which then makes me think of cranky people (not saying ALL nurses are cranky, just to make that clear and not offend anyone), and then it makes me think of being mad. So, essentially, Crocs make me mad. Except if/when I see Amy wearing them.

Shannon said...

LMAO, I joined Facebook. I couldn't find anyone I know, though.

Jamie, I'll look you up.

Char said...

Shannon, you can find me under Charlene Shistowski Marcotte Hodgert! Yay! A possible new friend!!

Jenn said...

Shannon.. I am under Jennifer SHistowski Nagam.. I dont know how to find you.. i so want us to be friends on Facebook too.. lol!!

Jamie.. I found you and made a friend request..

Shannon said...

Yay, I've got friends now, LOL. Now I just have to figure out how to make it work.

My name is Shannon Eccles Lewis.