Friday, May 04, 2007


Its 5:30 in the morning.. and I am awake for the day.


I have been up since 5:00 laying in bed trying to go back to sleep.. but no such luck. So I decided to crawl out of bed and make some coffee.


I am not going to the office today but going to one of our branches for job shadowing. Everyone that is new has to go. I am actually looking forward to it. I have to be there at 8:15. And when I get there I go with one of the drivers for his morning route. Then in the afternoon hang out at the branch and see how things are run. Should be interesting.


I am stressing on .. how long it will take to bus it down there. Its not close to me at all. I am stressing on where EXACTLY it is. I have directions and what subway and bus to take.. but once I step foot off the bus.. ???? One of the ladies that went last week gave me some pretty good directions.. so lets hope I can follow them.


I am going to be so exhausted by the time I get home today. The nice thing about starting early is that I am home early. I am suppose to be there until 4:00pm today. But the lady that went last week was sent home early. NICE!


Anyway...


Not much happening this weekend around here. I think its suppose to be nice so I hope we can take the kids somewhere. Maybe to High Park? We'll see.


I am off to get my coffee.. have a great day everyone!!


Lata Skata







***Edited... Not too sure why this post looks like this.. kinda weird.. silly blogger****






















5 comments:

Shannon said...

Just remember it's Friday!!!

Char said...

Jenn, you sound like me!! "Where do I go? How do I get there? Will I find it?" :)

Nice to work an earlier shift on a Friday!!! Hopefully you'll be sent home early as well.

Have a great Friday!!!!

Anonymous said...

You all are so funny

Kenny

Jamie said...

I hope you found your way there! Just the thought of going anywhere in TO gives me the shivers. I even have trouble navigating Winnipeg (well, yeah, that's a given ... I have some choice words for the person who designed that city's road layout!!).

Good luck at work and I hope you get home early :)

Jenn said...

Update.. I was sent home at 2 today!! And I found the place no problem. 2 buses and 1 subway each way. It wasnt bad.

Had a pretty good time. The driver I was with was probably in his 60's and I had such a hard time catching up..lol. He was great. The lady at the branch.. so sweet!!

Good times today.. good times...