Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day


Happy Mothers Day Mom! Have a great day.. I wish I was there.


Happy mothers day to all you moms out there. Enjoy your day.



Just an update.. I am feeling much better all around. Thank GOD this didn't last. I felt like shit up until about 3 hours ago.


We went to the FC game yesterday and they actually won!! They have played I think 4 games and lost them all.. not even a goal scored.. until yesterday. I am telling you the fans at a professional soccer game are the most rowdy bunch of any sport I have seen in person. It was such a fun atmosphere. We will HAVE to go again soon.


After the game we went to Emergency for Amy. In the car had a nasty asthma attack. She couldn't stop coughing and she was wheezing pretty bad. They took her right away and she had 3 Ventolin masks and pretnezone. A chest x-ray showed she had the start of pneumonia in one of her lungs. She was up most the night crying cause she couldn't breath. I tried to give her her puffer but it was not going over well with her. She finally calmed down and went to sleep.. but an hour later in my bed cause she was up with it again. She is feeling a bit better today (she should $140 in prescriptions should do something right?) but not 100%. It will take a while but she is a strong girl.


Anyway.. for mothers day we went to see Spiderman 3 at Imax. It was pretty cool. I got Jarrets present he made at school and a framed picture of the kids for my desk at work. Happy mom here. Jarrets made gift is a cd case with a picture he did out of clay. Does that make sense? I will get a picture and post it soon. Its really cute.


Well.. I promised the kids we would make smores tonight so I better get moving.. its getting close to bed time.


Have a good night


Lata Skata

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Aww, I love the picture of you and your Mom :)

That is so scary about Amy. Asthma scares me - Brooke has it, but not that bad - allergies trigger it in November/December and then colds make it act up again. She just coughs and coughs until she pukes. Recently she started complaining of not being able to breathe at dance class *sigh* - so I have to start giving her some ventolin before dance and I'm making an appt tomorrow with her pediatrician for a full asthma work up before she starts kindergarden in the fall.

Poor Amy. I hope she is feeling better soon!