Thursday, December 01, 2005

Amy woke up this morning wheezing and coughing so I ended up taking her to the emergency room. She had 3 ventolin masks and some Pretnezone. She threw up all over me after she took Pretnezone... Poor kid. She is sleeping now. I will see how she's feeling after she wakes up but she is usually ok once she gets the masks and the meds. What a crazy day. I am a little tired but this is my last day of work for 2 days so it shouldn't be so bad. Nothing else to report. My life seems to be pretty boring lately.. I should do something crazy this weekend so I have something to talk about. Have a good one!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she's okay. Poor girl! Take care of her and you!

Anonymous said...

sheesh..and we were worried about emma having a runny nose when she got home from day-care. We gots nuttin on you. But by the sounds of it Amy is getting better if not already is. Take care of her and yourself.

Jenn said...

Thanks you guys.. she will be fine. Its always a little worrysome when you kids have a runny nose.. you have every reason to be concerned. Hope she is ok.. give her kisses for me.

Anonymous said...

she said "dada" when i came home lastnite.

Jenn said...

Awww.. thats awesome!! I cant believe she is already saying things. She is so old lol!!