Friday, December 16, 2005

Happy 1st Birthday Emma!!

Its my beautiful nieces birthday today. She is a big ONE YEAR today. I cant believe how fast this year has gone by. Her big party is tomorrow and I cant wait. Hope you have a good day today Emma!! Love you lots. Hugs and Kisses!!

On another note.. George and I are starting our Christmas shopping today!!! We haven't even stepped into a store yet. I pretty much know what to get the kids. Amy is super easy whatever is pink and girly she will be happy with. Jarret said anything is good.. he had a few things in mind but really nothing that he really wants.. Whets up with that? He's the only 6 year old I know that doesn't have a "wish list". I guess that would make it easy on the wallet. That's it for now. Have a good one!!!

1 comment:

Char said...

I cannot believe how fast this year went! It's sick! Emma's one???!!! It just seems like yesterday we were hanging out on the 3rd floor at St. B. waiting for any news at all when Denise was in labour.

You guys will do fine shopping tonight....the kids are pretty easy to buy for, and if you go to "WM Boutique", you should have some luck.

Anyway....happy shopping!

Char