Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It was *Georges work Christmas Party last night it was a good time. It was at the Tavern United that is right below his office. There was an open bar and a lot of food. I am not really a drinker but the drinks were going down like water!! I had a little too much I wasn't falling down drunk just feeling really good. The people he works with are great, so easy to get along with. My mom watched the kids for us.. She came here after work and took them to McDonalds for supper of course they liked that.

So I started my Pilates work out yesterday. I did it a few months back religiously for about 6 weeks and I noticed a big difference. I stopped when it got too hot in my house during the summer and now I am really going to concentrate on it now. My tummy is really soar today though.. I guess that's a good sign. Well I am off to do my Pilates!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really gotta get back into that! I have put on 3 pounds between hot chocolate and those stinkin' tarts! Keep me motivated!

Chris said...

ok here it is.....Jenn....help me please. I am so not paitent. I cant navigate through enhancing my blog. You have to show me or tell me how to do a few things.

Anonymous said...

Well if I don't soon start to do some form of exercise, I'm going to be very sorry....why can't I stop eating Lime & Black Pepper chips? I think it's so awesome that you've motivated yourself to start Pilates up again...I seriously need to do something. As I sit here and eat chips LOL...Anyway....I suppose I should start my own blog so I don't use up all the space on yours and Chris':) Talk to you later!! Char

Unknown said...

I love Pilates, I am going to start again in January I think. Glad you had a good time at the Christmas party :)