Saturday, December 03, 2005

Every Saturday my niece Kelsey has a basketball game, and usually our entire family goes. Its our Saturday afternoon out. We look forward to it all week. They are an awesome team. She started playing in the spring and they were undefeted!! They ended up winning the City Championship!!! This year they are even stronger. They usually win with a score of like 54 to 2. Last week was their first lost. They played an amazing game and only lost by 1 point. So today Jarret, Amy and I went and they won! Kelsey played an awesome game and she got a basket. She is a really good player. I am very very proud of her. She is always sooo tired and red when the game is over because she plays so hard. I cant wait for next Saturday..
Good Playing Kels!!

I am getting together with my friends I haven't seen in such a long time. I cant wait. I moved to the other side of the city almost a year ago and its really hard to see everyone. It doesn't help that I work evenings and our schedules are usually opposite. Its going to be fun. I should get going cause its about a 45 min drive from my house to that end of the city. We are gathering at my moms. She is having food and drinks. She has always been good to my friends and she hasn't seen them in forever either.

Later!!

No comments: