Monday, November 28, 2005

GOOD LUCK TODAY EMMA!!!!!

Emma is starting her first day of full time day care. I know she will be fine but it is a big deal!! Hope everything goes well today. Chris or Denise let me know how thing went!!

So I went to a movie with Denise and her friend Kelly on Saturday. It started off with us going to Rent, then we decided on Derailed, but we ended up going to see Get Rich Or Die Tryin'. It was actually pretty good. 50 Cent larger than life wasnt hard to look at for an hour and a half. Wow does that boy have a body!!! I cant remember the last time I went to a movie. I forgot how much fun it is. I took the kids to WalMart for their pictures on Saturday, and I went there with the intention of getting $19.95 package with the 2 of them and wanted to get a sheet of just Jarret since he missed school pictures this year. But I walked away with the package, and 2 individual sheets of Amy and 2 of Jarret!! Ya.. I am such a sucker, but they are so cute. I couldnt pass them up. I cant wait to get them.

Gotta go my stomach is yelling at me for food!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Auntie. My first day was good. It was like the other days. But today Dada didnt call when i was having a nap because he was at work. But i told him lastnite that i was going to be fine. I love kids. I love playing and chasing after them. I can almost scooch as fast as they can run. I am not going to learn how to walk anytime soon becuase people always say how cute i look when i run on my bum.
Mom got me from daycare right at 4:30. Then we went to the repair shop to get our stereo that was broken. I do not know how it got broken. I sure didnt do it. Then when dada got home he made me laugh. He made me laugh alot actually. Boy is he funny. Well im off tobed. See you sometime soon.
Love Emma

Anonymous said...

Thanks Auntie. My first day was good. It was like the other days. But today Dada didnt call when i was having a nap because he was at work. But i told him lastnite that i was going to be fine. I love kids. I love playing and chasing after them. I can almost scooch as fast as they can run. I am not going to learn how to walk anytime soon becuase people always say how cute i look when i run on my bum.
Mom got me from daycare right at 4:30. Then we went to the repair shop to get our stereo that was broken. I do not know how it got broken. I sure didnt do it. Then when dada got home he made me laugh. He made me laugh alot actually. Boy is he funny. Well im off tobed. See you sometime soon.
Love Emma

Anonymous said...

sorry for posting twice

Anonymous said...

Oh Emma!!! You just take as long as you want to start walking! Seriously, you get those kids at daycare doing everything for you and you won't have to go and get toys by yourself...and you do look cute running on your bum! You can go fast! Your Dada can be funny only sometimes. It's a good idea to laugh at him all the time though. I saw your Dada today and he looked lost because you weren't with him. It was either that or he was wondering what was happening on Judge Mathis. He tried to make me laugh the way he makes you laugh, but it didn't work. I hope you have a good day at daycare tomorrow! Love Auntie (the other Auntie)
p.s. I know these are supposed to be messages for you, Jenn but I have no other way to talk to Emma

Jenn said...

Emma, I totally agree with your other Auntie.. trust her she knows what she is talking about she is very wise!!! I am happy you are enjoying Daycare cause I think it was kinda hard on your mom and dad. So you being happy there makes them feel at ease!! Love you!!