Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I was checking out some other Blogs and realized I don't have many pictures on mine. I really need to start posting some pictures. I am still waiting for the pics from my Grandmas bday party. *Georges friend went to Toronto and borrowed our digital camera so I cant take any new pics for a few more days. But I will put a few up now from the summer. Of course of my kids what else do I have to take pics of?? I need to get out more!!

I am pretty excited for Friday, I am going to my sisters to watch her kids for the evening. Its her husbands work Christmas Party. I see my niece and Nephew quite a bit but I usually have my kids and my sister is coloring my hair. This time I am going by myself and will have some time one on one with Jake who is Amy's age and when he is in bed my niece Kelsey will be home from her dance and it will be our turn for some time together. Its funny how its time for me to get out of the house with out the kids (love my kids to death but sometimes you need that time away) even though I am going to a house with another 3 year old but its always different when they are not yours. I am going to apologize if the above sentences do not make sense. I took some pills with codeine in them for my migrain last night before bed and I am still a bit out of it. I read it over and I don't think it made sense but I really cant tell!! Man do I need sleep.

Jarret and Amy last winter.. They look the same this year!!

Jarret this summer..Such a cheese ball!!

Amy this summer.. Can she look any older??

1 comment:

Char said...

I'm colouring your hair on Friday???