Sunday, December 04, 2005

So I said I wanted to do something "crazy" this weekend so I have something to talk about... Well when I went out with my friends last night I didn't get home until 4am!! OMG hey.. Really "crazy". LOL! Well that's crazy for me. I had such a good time. We had so much to catch up on. I don't know why I don't see those girls more often. Really silly. Life just gets too busy sometimes, but we should make time for our friends. Especially the friends you have had for a long time. I have been friends with these girls for about 14 years and actually my friend Jen and I have been friends since we were 5!! I realized how much I miss them. Maybe its the Christmas season that's making me all mushy I don't know and I don't care. I will definitely make more of an effort to keep in contact with them. Good times ladies.. Good times!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slow down J. That is just crazy talk. Maybe we should call the crazy police and have you arrested for getting so crazy. hehe. Actually i have no idea how you stayed up until 4am. I can barely get past David Letterman's opening dialog these days.I think the last time i stayed up until 4am was a couple years ago when we still lived at the apartment and i was into crack and speed. Whew talk about crazy times. I would have to smoke a big bowl so i can just get through a day at work on the docks.
You should never lose touch with your friends. It is great to have a base of friends like that. It just makes meeting new people easier as well.
So take care we'll see you soon.

Char said...

True dat! Keep your friends as long as you can..it's just way to easy to lose contact. I'm glad to hear you had such a good time last night..or was it 2 nights ago already? I guess technically it is....I tried calling you on Sunday but there was no answer...are you mad at me? My ulcer is acting up...gotta go and drink some Pepto..talk to you tomorrow .. maybe ?? ;)

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that you're friends are hot and sexy!
And we always have a good time!! so you should come out more often.


Mich