Thursday, December 08, 2005

I've created a monster....

Every day Amy has to touch up her nail polish. The very first time I painted her nails she was not happy with me and I had to take it off immediately! Now I have to hide her polish because if she get ahold of it she will open it up and do it herself. The polish has to be purple. I have tried painting her nails with one of my colors but nope not good enough for her. She is such a girl. When she was little I thought she would be this tough tom boy just because of her size and how NOT dainty she was. Wow.. Was I wrong. She is the girliest 3 year old I have ever met.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meagan goes through phases of wearing nail polish and I too thought that she would be such a tomboy but she can be a total princess too! Too cute!

Chris said...

Your like a pro. Come over here and lets get this party started. Amy is definately a little princess. Emma will have someone to share "pretties" with. Apparantly Emma's faveorite thing at day care is the necklaces. She always has them on when Mama picks her up.

Char said...

Emmmmmaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!