Thursday, December 15, 2005

We are off to the doctors today for a follow up after Amy's allergic reaction from Monday. I have been a little nervous feeding her anything the last few days. I just don't know if she is allergic to anything else. We thought all was good with the nuts.. But boy were we wrong. It may just be a walnut allergy but just a little cautious now. I'm hoping we can get the allergy test done asap just because at Christmas a lot of food has different nuts in it.

So on another note.. George and I are heading to Saskatoon after Christmas because his sister is having a C Section and needs some help after the surgery. I cant believe that I actually got time off work to go. The schedule was already posted for the days I needed and considering its our busiest time of year too. But my TL is the best he did his thing.. Thanks Lance!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My pleasure Jenn. Seems I am somewhat challenged with posting a comment, must be distracted by a pair of socks. Lance