Saturday, December 10, 2005

I babysat Jake last night and was he ever a good boy!! I got there and we made twaklate cookies, and watched Twee House for a bit. Then it was time for bed. So mister went and picked out his PJ's and I told him to pick out a book. So he picked out 2 books. I was good with that so we headed to his room for story time. Well, the books he picked out I think were the longest books that that child owns. I guess he figures its Auntie and she is a sucker so she will read them to me. And of course he's right. The first book was Cat In The Hat. It was pretty much word for word from the movie. That took us about 1/2 an hour. Half way through he said that this was a long story and only I know how to read it. We finally finished the book and I told him that that one was long enough and its time for bed. Nope.. Jake said "pweese Auntie" for the other book.. so you guessed it I read it. It was sooooo cute!! He gave me a BIG LONG hug and kiss and that was that.. he was ready for sleep. I didnt hear from him after! Such a good boy. I would babysit him again in a heart beat!!

Kelsey came home from her dance. She sat with me and chatted about her night.. I asked how the music was she said it was ok.. they played "old" music. I asked how old it was she said from 2000!! I thought that was cute. I told Char about the music and she said to think about it and 5 years ago Kelsey was 5!!! OMG.. thats crazy.

We put up our Christmas Tree today in our little house. It looks cute. The kids put their ornaments on and they are all on the bottom! This year Amy is very into it. I over heard her tell Jarret once it was done that she loves our tree. I am getting excited now for Christmas... Well gotta go have to work tonight. Jeff is sick and cant get out of bed so I have to get kids fed and pretty much get Amy in bed before I can go to work. So I am going to be rushed. Later!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Sounded like fun for you. I love Jake he's awsome. but i heard you werent much fun and that Kelsey was bored out of her skull.

Char said...

Yeah, whatever!! Don't listen to him Jenn! Jake said he had yots of fun wif Auntie. I'll reserve the Monkey book just for you! SUCKER!!! hahahahaha!!!