Friday, December 09, 2005

What do you think of my new header?? I think that is what it is called. The design with my blog name on it. *George did that for me. I LOVE it. The flower is from one of his pictures. Thanks *George!!!

I really don't know whats up with me this week. I have been so tired. I can't keep my eyes open most of the time. I need to sleep for more than 5 hours I think. I will have to have a sleep in day this weekend. My work schedule is all messed up this week. Because I took Monday off for *Georges Christmas Party I have to work Saturday. So now I will be working Saturday through Thursday. I hate not having 2 days off in a row. A day off here and a day off there really doesn't do it for me. I like my Fridays and Saturdays off. This next 2 weeks at work are going to be hell. Its going to get so busy. For those of you that don't know where I work I work at a call center taking Fedex calls. I track packages, schedule pick ups, do rates, deal with unreasonable people all night long. Its going to be especially bad during the holiday season. I take escalation calls after our managers desk closes in the evening and that can be crazy. I have had people call me all kinds of names because their cell phone is late or whatever the situation may be. Oh well its an honest living I guess.

I am going to be babysitting my nephew tonight. I think my niece is going to be sleeping at a friends house tonight so I probably wont see her. I am bringing some cookie dough for Jake and me tonight so we can bake!! Cant wait we are gonna have a good time. He is so funny. He makes me laugh every time I see him or when I am on the phone with my sister Char. He gets REALLY excited for things. He puts both hands over his mouth and kinda bends his knees and laughs!! When I know of something that gets him that excited I make sure I ask him about it a lot just so I can see him. I am getting very excited to spend some time with him tonight.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your banner looks fab!!! Hope you take the weekend to relax and get back on schedule :)

Anonymous said...

Yea i think Jake is the cutest of all of the kids. Including Chris's.
Char

Jenn said...

Banner!! Thanks I couldnt put my finger on it!! I just woke up from a 3 hour nap.. I think that will get me back on schedule lol.

Chris said...

Jenn your blog is SICK...i love it.

Char said...

I didn't say such a thing about the kids...we all know it's you, Chris!!