Wednesday, November 29, 2006


I want a puppy. I have wanted a puppy since we moved here. I want a small dog like in the picture. This is a Shih-Poo. How cute is he?? Or a Shih Tzu would be good too.. This is what I am asking Santa for. So any Santas out there???

Ok.. now that I have that out of my system. We took Amy to the doctor today. $125.00 later in medication... but at least she will get better. We can claim that with George's drug plan from work. The doctor suggested we get a ventolin machine for our house so when she gets into an attack we wont have to head to the emergency room. The machine its self is covered but we would have to pay for the medicine. Which again we could claim. We will most likely get it in the new year. She is on so many meds right now, we will let them do their job for now. She is to stay home from school for the rest of the week too.

Thats it for now.. till next time..

Lata Skata

2 comments:

Jenn said...

But I cant carry the milkman around in my purse!!

Jenn said...

But I cant carry the milkman around in my purse!!