Monday, November 20, 2006

Help part 2

I need advice. We are having some problems with Amy and her bladder contol. If you dont remember my first plee for help read here. It all started after school one night last week. I was trying to get her out of her school uniform for supper. She said she had to pee and when she turned around she peed her pants. She was watching tv when this happened. She didn't say a word to me I had to ask her about it. Ok.. So I chalked it up to her being pre occupied. I wasn't pleased but let that one go. A few days later I picked her up from school. All is good, I waved to the teacher she ran up to me hugged me and we were on our way home. She ran ahead of me when I noticed her pants were all wet between the legs. I asked her about it. And she responded by "dont worry mom, no one saw" Needless to say I was not impressed and she knew it. We had a talk once I cooled down and I told her that when she is awake there is no reason she shouldn't be going on the potty. (I guess I should mention that she still wets her bed at night). Her wetting her bed at night I can accept because I know some kids are bed wetters.. Ok fine. Not when they are wide awake in the middle of the day. She peed her pants twice this weekend in the middle of the day. I asked her if it hurts to pee.. She said no. I asked her if she feels it when she pees she said no.

I was getting upset but then thought maybe its a medical reason. I am going to call the doctor today and get her an appointment. I need to know if its her being lazy or if she really cant help it. I dont know which one of the two I want it to be. I dont want something wrong with her.. But I dont want her to be acting out or anything either. So frustrating... Any advice please I am open to hearing anything...

Ok.. So yesterday we went to the grocery store and Jarret told me that he doesn't know how people get "charged up". I want too sure what he was getting at.. So I told him our heart keeps us alive. He responded a bit frustrated and said he knows that but he doesn't know how people get... How people.... (you can tell at this point he was getting VERY frustrated) so finally he said " I just dont know how babies get into moms stomachs!!" Uhh.... I told him we would talk about it at home since its a private conversation and we shouldn't have it in the middle of Fortino's grocery store. So.. Once at home I told George what Jarret asked me. George smiled and said ..

"I cant wait to hear this Jenn"

So I started out not very well. I was a bit red in the face... I was stumbling over my words.. kinda laughing. I think I went a bit too far with my explanation because at one point George whipped his head around and gave me a weird look.. oops.

When I was done screwing my kid up.. George and I told Jarret that what was just discussed does not get talked about with his friends at school. If he has any questions about anything he can come to me or his dad. He seemed to be ok with that. Phew.. Didn't see this conversation coming for a few more years.

Ok.. This was too long .. My apologies to everyone..lol. That's it for today..

You are 91% Canuck!

You rock, you are an almighty Canadian through and through. You have proven your worthiness and have won the elite prize of living in a country as awesome as Canada. Yes I know other countries think they are better, but we let them have that cuz we know better than they do, eh?

How Canadian Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz




This was a fun quiz!!

Lata Skata

No comments: