Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Since I cant post pictures of Halloween today....




1) What is your favorite band and why?- D12 (well there not really a "band" but i will use them anyway)because Eminem is in it.. teehee

2) What is your least favorite chore around the house and why? Cleaing the living room because its NEVER ENDING

3) What is your ideal holiday? Taking a holiday with the family and having no limit on money we spend

4) What is the most annoying thing someone can do? Living here I get annoyed when people are rude.. dont smile back when walking down the street and I do a "how are you" smile.. its not Winnipeg thats for sure.

5) What is the best thing a person can do?- Do anything to make someone else feel good

6) Who is the hottest celebrity? I would say right now (besides my obvious answer) Wentworth Miller

7) Who isn't a hot celebrity and should go away? Paris Hilton

8) What is your dream job? Honestly I love what I do now.. but a paying job with actual money.. Sign Language Interpreter..

9) What was your worst job ever and why?- Babysitting for Mr. Markmann.. because he was mean and didnt end up paying me..

10) If there was one body part you could change what would it be. Weight is not one of them.- My nose

11) Where would you live if you had to move(out of where you currently live)?- Winnipeg or Edmonton

12) Have you ever been in a fight?- Fist no Verbal Hell ya1

3) Have you ever been fired from a job?- Nope..

14) Have you ever quit a job and told off your boss?-Nope

15) What is your biggest regrett?-Not finishing school

16) What do you wish more people could do?- Whatever job they wanted.. be it a stay at home mom for example

17) What could you do better- Better mom top of the list.. not saying I am a horrible mom just could do better sometimes.

18) If you could be someone for one day who would it be and why?- Jake.. cause I would love to spend a day in his head!! Lol

19) Do you consider yourself to be non-judgemental- I think so.. I know I am better at it then I use to be..

20) What is something that you need to work on to become a better person?- Stop gossiping

Got this from Kenny's Blog.. thanks

Lata Skata

No comments: