Friday, November 17, 2006

Jen H


Happy Birthday Jen H!! Jen and I have been friends since Kindergarten. I remember in grade 2 I had a sleepover for all the girls in my class. Jen was invited. And her dad walked her to my house. She was so shy. Her dad talked my parents and told them that she was a little nervous and shy. So we tried to make her as comfortable as we could. I think it worked!! We were in the same class from Kindergarten through to grade 5. She was Jen H and I was Jenn S. My dad use to call us Jenn squared, or Jenn to the power of 2!! Lol.. wow pretty cheesy!! Anyway,we lost touch after grade 5, I went to a different school for grade 6,7 and 8. But in grade 9 we met up again. We have stayed friends over the years. We may not talk all the time.. its hard cause I am no longer in the same city. But she will always be my friend and I think/hope I will always be hers!!

Have a great day Jen H!!

Your friend Jenn S!!

Lata Skata

3 comments:

Chris said...

Awwwwww(squared)

Char said...

I think it's so cool that the two of you have been friends for so many years. It doesn't happen often, and if you've been friends this long, chances are you'll be TFF (true friends forever). Happy birthday Jen H...remember my social? LOL

Char said...

By the way, Jenn S., I love the new heading on your home page!!