Thursday, November 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Kenny

Just wanted to tell Kenny to have a wonderful day. I wish we were there to help you celebrate this weekend!!

Just checking out the weather today and its 10 degrees right now at 7:14am and its going up to 15 degrees today!! Woo Hoo!!!! Love the weather out here so far. I am definitely going for a walk today. I have lost 4.5 pounds so far on my program!! It's amazing how cutting out junk food actually works. Oh and who knew working out would be helpful?? (insert sarcasm here)

Anyway.. This is a quick one.. Have a great day everyone.

Lata Skata

2 comments:

Char said...

Thanks for putting that up about Kenny's birthday! I'll be watching for your post on my birthday, and if the type isn't as big as it was for Kenny, I'll be mad.

Jenn said...

I dont want my ulcer to act up so you bet your sweet patootie that it will be as big if not bigger!!