Thursday, November 23, 2006


First thing... LOVE the new look!! Of course all thanks to George. I love having my own personal IT/Web designer. I told him what I wanted a few days ago.. And here it is. Again George.. YOU ROCK!!

Today is my official weigh in.. I am down another 1/2 pound!! I was hoping it would be more.. But I'm just thankful I didn't gain. I haven't been as "strict" as I should be.. So now its time to pull up my socks and really work on losing more this week. I need to drink more water again.. I kinda slowed down. I am still exercising every day. I walked 4km yesterday. I am quite proud of that.

I tried a recipe yesterday for Oatmeal Macaroons. And they really didn't turn out all that great.. lol. I took some pictures and sent them to my mom, Char and Chris. I will not be sharing because its pretty bad. I was laughing so hard over the entire debacle, I had tears running down my face. I called George at work and the poor guy couldn't understand a word I was saying. At least I can laugh about it. Right? I figured out that I need a new cookie sheet and a new measuring cup.

Jarret got his pictures back yesterday. What a handsome boy I have. Really I'm not saying that because I am his mother.. He really is a good looking kid!! Lol. George is taking the picture to work to scan so I can post it.

Amy is still peeing her pants. She hasn't done it at school again.. But she does it at home. Does it mean anything that her pee smells really bad?? Sorry to be so gross but it does. I will call the doctor today.

Well that is it. Everyone have a great day!!

Lata Skata

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My last comments didn't take...I'll try again...

Congratulations on the 1/2 lb! You are doing great, just keep going. It should come off slow. If you are loosing too fast, it will gain back fast cause you're not doing a proper eating program. This way you will be able to keep it off.

Now, the macaroon issue. All I can say is you provided me with a great laugh. Again, keep trying. You will end up being the best cookie maker around.

Jenn said...

I was going to .. but I am actually a little embaressed.. maybe I will. I will have to sleep on it.

Anonymous said...

I have had the same drama over cooking as well Jenn, the first time I try anything new even though I follw the recipe EXACTLY it is still not quite right.

Mich