Saturday, November 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Mike!!

How old are you again??? Oh yah, older then me!! Tee hee!!

Just a little update for those I haven't told (which is probably no one)!! My weight loss program is working out pretty well for me so far. In the two weeks I have been working on living healthier I have lost 8 pounds. I have cut out my junk food and have been exercising every day. I am obsessed with counting calories and counting carbs. I concentrate more on the calories right now but once I have that down I will look after everything else. I am feeling so much better about myself and no headaches so far!! For those of you that don't know.. I get really bad migraines and for a while it was almost at least one every week if not more. So I am very happy about this change in my life. All is good here!!

Lata Skata

2 comments:

Char said...

Jenn, that is so awesome...I'm so happy to hear that it's working for you and that you're not getting frustrated. It's not easy cutting out junk food. I don't know how I'd manage if I had to, so good for you! Keep it up! Tiger... ;)

Anonymous said...

I found the 8 lbs you lost