Monday, December 04, 2006

We finally got our first snow fall on Saturday.. But by the time we left the house to go shopping it was already melted. It is cold today. Low of -12! This is the first time this season that I will complain on how cold it is. Jarret was all bundled up today.. And Amy is heading back to school after being home for a week because she was sick. She has been missing school and is very excited to go back today.

George and I upgraded our digital cable box for an HD PVR cable box on Saturday. The HD is so nice to have back, and the PVR is very cool. We can pause TV.. Record it.. Rewind.. Or fastforward!! Let me tell you we had so much fun with it this weekend.

Our poor Jakey is very sick with Pneumonia. He has been admitted to the hospital since Friday, and is there until at least today. He has Pneumonia in both lungs and was in a lot of pain in his tummy. I hope you are feeling better today bud!!!

Well.. That is all for now.. Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Lata Skata

1 comment:

Jolene said...

hey Jenn! I remember last yr when AMy wanted a Dora doll and I remember you posting that picture of her crying. DO they only get one present from Santa and the rest from you? Is that how it works? My kids got soooo many toys this yr it is unbelieveable! LOL .....actually Im not done with Carter yet, or their stockings....so I need to get a move on it!!!!!!
We are getting a puppy. Im not sure when though.maby this spring. We are working on Baby #3 right now first.....it has been taking FORVER it seems, WE have been trying since Sept...LOL.....ANYWAYS.....at first we wanted a boxer, now I want a Big FLUFFY ST Bernard! Hubby thinks Im NUTS! LOL