Monday, November 06, 2006

I have been totally obsessed with my new weight loss plan. I check EVERYTHING to see how many calories it contains. How many carbs and fat. This is new to me so its kinda taken over my brain. I just hope I keep it up. I have only been doing it for about 4 days and I already feel better. I know I haven't loss anything yet but I feel good about myself. So that's a start right?

Yesterday was the first time in about 2 weeks George has been home. So we are all up in the morning.. About to make breakfast and his cell phone rings. Its the Argos, they have a problem with one of the ticketing booths at the box office. So George has to go down to fix whatever the problem is. So we decide to get ready and go with him. When we get there its all good. Whatever was broken isn't anymore. So we just hung out for a bit to make sure everything is ok. Then we were offered tickets for the game because George came in and we were all in tow. Supper nice!! So we got to watch The Bombers vs Argos! Kinda cool. Jarret was torn didn't know who to cheer for. We got to our seats and there was Bomber fans all around us so it made it easier to cheer for them. Unfortunately they lost. It was amazing how loud it was though when the Argos won! Very cool. We will be cheering them on for the Grey Cup!!

Lata Skata

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay obsesed Jenn. If you feel better after 4 days imagine how much better you will feel after 4 weeks. One day at a time tho. Just follow your plan today and then start over tomorrow. Good job girl. Kudos to anyone who makes a change for the better.

Chris said...

That is so fucking awesome Jenn. Holy shit. Your lucky. I watched the game on my couch. I didnt see you there so maybe you werent.
Damn

Char said...

I saw you at the game.

Good luck on your plan, Jenn...you can do it! I'm no expert on the subject, but stay focused, and don't overdo anything. Chips are gross anyway. And so is Pepsi. Eeww.

Chris said...

No jenn you didnt overdo it on the stairs. go nuts.. kep doingthat . so far im extremely impressed!