Thursday, November 02, 2006

Today I stepped on the scale which I HATE doing cause I know I have gained a lot of weight since moving here. And I am at the heaviest I have EVER been. Even pregnant I wasn't this heavy. So I am going to do something about it. I cant really afford to go to the gym. I do have some workout videos at home I have done here and there. So I found this website and I signed up right away. I put in my current weight, then put in my goal weight and when I want to meet this weight. It gave me the amount of calories I can have each day.. It gave me meal plans and a fitness plan. I told a few people about it in hopes we can do it together cause it would be that much easier for motivation.

Wish me luck.. I need to do this..

Lata Skata

oh yah its all free too!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jenn! I will join up with you and hopefully we can both reach our goal. Thanks for sending me the link.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'm in the same boat. I feel ya.

Chris said...

Awesome start. That site can give you the meal plans and fitness plans but it cannot give you motivation and dedication. Unfortunaltely/fortunately you need those two first. But once those fall into place , the excecise and diet gets to be addictive.
If you need help with anything just call.
Good luck J!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

Thanks Chris.. I will be calling you when I need some advice!!