Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Too cute

Standing at Amy's class room door waiting for the bell to ring so her day can start when a mom looks at me and asked,

"Is your Amy the one that can't eat nuts?"

"Yes" I said back at her

"My son told me that Amy is pink and she cant eat nuts" she says to me laughing

I chuckled with her and she said she asked him,

"What do you mean she's pink?

"She Always wears pink!!"

This is the same boy who's mom at the beginning of the year asked what my daughters name was cause her son wanted to know. How cute is that??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is such a cute story. Sounds to me like Amy has an admirer. I guess you should get used to it with her, she's such a cutie there will be way more to follow!

Jenn said...

This little boy is super cute too.. so I would not object!!