Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Preview

We had a dry run of Christmas morning today. We let the kids open 2 gifts from me and George!! What is that about?? We are as bad as the kids sometimes. The funny thing is they haven't been bugging us AT ALL to open any gifts. They both opened they're Floam. Jarret opened his B Dman Yatzee and Amy opened her Troll doll. I honestly expected us to let them open a gift on Christmas Eve but a week before?? Oh well.. We are away from home and we can do what we want!! I also opened my gift from the kids. I got a Smoothie Maker. I am SOOO excited for that. I have been wanting a blender since I started my weight loss program almost 2 moths ago. We walked to the store to get some stuff to make smoothies.. Cant wait.

If anyone out there has any Smoothie recipes that would be awesome. We are going to make up our own for now.

Lata Skata

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Lol.. we are not!! We are just impatient!!