Wednesday, December 06, 2006

For the first time EVER we have the kids presents bought and wrapped under the tree before December 24th. I am not kidding about that. Every single year George and I start shopping on December 22nd and wrapping presents on Christmas Eve. It feels so good to have the kids done all ready. I still have to do stocking stuffers for them but that will be a piece of cake. We are finishing up everything this weekend so we can get the Winnipeg gifts out on Monday. I am a little worried about Amy's Santa gift. She asked for The Interactive Princess Genevieve Let's Dance Doll from Santa. Well Santa got it for her, which is all fine and dandy.. But you all remember last year's Santa debacle?? She asked for Cinderella from Santa and Santa came through. But a few days before Christmas she changed her mind.. And wanted a Dora doll instead. Not a happy girl. She cried. My heart broke. I felt awful. So we'll see what happends this year. Jarret is going to be VERY VERY happy with his Santa gift. He asked for N Sect and Santa again came through. I don't think Santa wanted to really spend that kind of money but.. He did and we will have a very happy boy on our hands.

So tonight the 4 of us are going to see Aladdin at the Elgin Theater. I think I might be the only one who is really looking forward to it.

Amy after opening her Santa gift last year.. can see her tears???


Well.. That's that..

Lata Skata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture makes me cry. Poor baby. I never want to see it again. Santa's helpers have to keep pushing the idea that what she asked for is wonderful and build it up so much that she will never change her mind 3 days before and will be excited and love it. My fingers are crossed.