Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I've been tagged by my brother.. I am to list my all time 5 favorite Christmas songs.. Honestly I have a few its hard to narrow it down but I will do my best..

1) Silver Bells
2) We Wish You A Merry Christmas
3) Let It Snow.. (I wish it would snow here for Christmas)
4) Jingle Bells
5) Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer

I tag Ashley, Jolene and January


In other news... My Smoothie Maker ROCKS!! We have been experimenting with it.. I think today I made my best one yet. It had frozen Strawberries, 1 banana, 1 Kiwi, and about 1/2 cup of plain yogurt. It was really yummy. We had Kahlua Milkshakes last night. And we are doing Margaritas this weekend.

I also did some Christmas baking last night. I made Butter Tarts and Confetti Squares. George was my taste tester because I cant have any until Christmas Eve and Christmas Day because of my "diet". He said everything tasted awesome so I am happy with that. I still have to make Sugar Cookies and Peanut Butter Balls then I'm done.

Off to give miss Amy a bath..

Lata Skata

No comments: