Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas pics

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! Ours was pretty quiet due to being away from family this year. Its weird.. I had a headache that wouldn't go away pretty much since Monday.. I wasn't sleeping good AT ALL.. And I guess a bit cranky (ask George about that). Last night I slept so hard and feel 100% better. I guess I was homesick.. But didn't let myself actually kow that. I am glad its over. Not because George, the kids and I didn't have a good holiday.. But because I can feel better and not be as homesick as I was. Anyway.. Enough of that.. On to some pictures.

Jarret woke us up at 4am on Christmas morning.. So we let the kids do stockings at that time and shoved them off to bed. By 6am Jarret was up again and we waited until about 630 to wake Amy and George up. Presents were open and being played with by 730 and I was making French Toast. We had our supper and everything was awesome!!

I had a few more pics to put up.. But I guess Blogger is on holidays..

Lata Skata

No comments: