Saturday, March 10, 2007


Went to the mall today to see about getting myself a few new clothes for work next week. Well.. it started with excitement.. but quickly turned into a sad feeling sorry for me shopping trip. I don't know what it is.. is it just me or are a lot of the stores in the mall made for "girls" with no curves?? As you all know I have recently lost about 20 pounds so I thought this will be fun to try on clothes. Nope! Wrong. The biggest size in one of the stores we went into was a 9! Sorry.. I am not a 9 yet. I had 3 pairs of pants that were on sale and when I put the first pair on.. hahahaha... camel toe people!! Sorry to gross you out by that but I have to tell it like it is! Then I put my leg into the next pair.. and before I got them over my thigh I laughed and said "nope" to Amy (who insisted on coming in the changing room with me). I honestly don't remember the 3rd pair but they did not fit. I hit a few stores with the same problem. I was fed up. Feeling sorry for myself.. wanting to cry. So what did we do next? Went to get something to eat!! Lol. We were all starving.. had to.


Anyway, I pretty much gave up when we walked past Suzy Shier. Hesitantly walked in and I found a pair of grey dress pants.. and 2 button down dressy shirts. Bought them with no crying.. actually quite happy with my purchase. It helped that the pants were $18 and the tops were $15!! Not bad. I will be going back next weekend on Georges payday.. and it will be Suzy Shier!!


That was my day.. hope everyone has a great weekend!!


Oh yes before I go


Chris I tried to call you this morning but there was no answer. If I don't talk to you before you go good luck this week!! We will talk on the weekend when you get back!!


Lata Skata

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I feel your pain. I get all excited about clothes shopping and the outfits look so cute on the rack, but on me, they look terrible. And the lighting in the dressing room highlights all the cellulite and other unattractive features.

It's good you found a place that has clothes you like!

Penny Ratzlaff said...

I thought it was just me. I hate, hate, hate going to try on clothes. I find something I love and then when I put it on, it makes me feel like a whale.

I'm glad you were able to find something you like.