Friday, March 16, 2007

TGIF


This week has whizzed by! I cant believe its already Friday. Let me tell you I welcome it. I am enjoying my training.. my trainer is super nice and we get along really well.. not just about training but talking about all kinds of stuff.. usually about cooking and food! Love it!! Today is Employee Day at work and they are having a pot luck. I made a Taco Dip to bring. Char makes it a lot for her pot lucks at work and it goes over really well.. so I thought I would steal the idea from her.. THANKS CHAR!


I get to set up my desk today.. and MAYBE hop on the phones for a few calls. I really want to just to get the feel of it before I am thrown on all day next week but a little nervous. I know A (trainer) will be listening in and sitting right there.. so that should be cool.


My throat has been soar the last few days.. and my chest has been feeling tight. Not liking that so much.. there is NO WAY I can call in sick so if anything does come about this I will have to suffer through going to work.. I HATE going to work sick. Grr...


The kids are good.. I guess Amy had a bit of a rough day yesterday with the boys. I think 'H' is looking forward to school starting up next week.. so she doesn't have 4 kids tearing her house apart.


I am off to make my coffee.. need it desperately today.


Lata Skata

3 comments:

Char said...

I still think the picture on your last blog was the most hilarious one ever.

I'm glad you've had a good week! Potlucks at work are AWESOME!! I bring that taco dip almost every time. Not because I want to force it on people, but they always ask me to, so how can I say no to that?

We haven't had our spring break here yet, but I'm off that week, and as far as I know, I'm spending it painting my house. Should be a blast!

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better. Try and get lots of sleep this weekend to fight it off.

Talk to you later!

Shannon said...

So you've made through your first week! Next thing you know a year will have gone by. I feel for Amy having to deal with boys. Jessica gets enough from her brothers, so I know :)

Is the taco dip the one where you spread layers of sour cream, salsa, etc? If so, then that is my favorite party food. My stepmother makes it all the time. Another favorite is spinach dip that is placed in a hollowed out round loaf of bread.

OK, why do I feel hungry :)

Jolene said...

Hey did u get my email? Thanks