Thursday, November 17, 2005

Well looks like my ranting on and on about Amy being SO sick has paid off. She seems to be feeling better today. Why is it when you are sick and you finally get yourself to a doctor you are better all of a sudden?? That happends to me all the time and with the kids too. She still has a nasty cough but other than that she seems to be feeling better. I will have to call and cancel her appointment for today, no need to haul her out in the cold weather. I am so glad to have her back. But by the middle of the day her constant talking will most likely drive me up the wall!!! I have never known a kid who talks as much as she does. My mom says that I was a talker too but not nearly as much as Amy!! I cant explain how much she talks. Its a constant noise ALL DAY!! That makes her her though. I wouldn't want it any other way!!!

So I am going shopping with my mom today to find Jarret something to wear for my Grandma's 80th bday party this weekend. Could you imagine.. 80 years old??? That is crazy. I am having a hard time being 27 nevermind 80!! We are having a pretty big party for her at a hotel. There are about 40 people coming. My moms Uncle is in from Alberta for it. Its a really big deal. When I told my Grandma that I was going shopping for Jarret's outfit for her party she didn't understand why he needs something new.. and why my Uncle is in from out of town for her "silly bday". She is going to have a great time, but I think she is just a bit uncomfortable with all these people coming. Once she is there she will love it. She is so cute. I cant wait for Saturday. We have such a busy day on Saturday.. I am getting my hair cut at 9:30 then Jarret has a bday party at 2 and I have a baby shower at 2 for *Georges cousin. And my Grandmas party starts at 5!! We can go for weeks at a time with no plans then everything happends at once.

Well that's it for now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...are you getting annoyed that you dont have any posts jenn? if you are i think i can help with that.
chris

Jenn said...

I was wondering where you have been.. posts or no posts I will continue on!!

Anonymous said...

adda gurl...i enjoy it ....

Anonymous said...

Keep it up !

Anonymous said...

its good because i can get the lowdown on the kids instead of talking to you on the phone during the day while emma shoves every little speck of anything in her mouth. But for some wierd reason she always gives me my black fluff from my socks. does she actually know it is mine? or does she actaully know its from my sock and it will taste like its from my sock? who knows. i was wondering though do you have any lines on the football games this weekend? sepcifically the panthers at the bears?

Anonymous said...

where is my snare.c.

Anonymous said...

so not comment on the games?