Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Its my Gramma's 80th birthday today. Just want to say Happy Birthday Gramma!! I was just talking to her and she is a very happy lady today. She received 2 bouquets of flowers.. And all kids of cards today. She had visitors this morning. She is so cute.

So I am trying really hard not to eat any "bad" stuff today. I am eating a toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich. I know its not the healthiest but its not a chocolate cookie!! Right?? Baby steps. So I am off to get Amy ready for her nap so I can clean and get ready for work. Jarret is going with his friend to Bring A Buddy for Beavers tonight. If he likes it I think we will sign him up for it. Ok.. Talk to ya'll later!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey....penutbutter and banana..yum yum...as well as cookies. Still you can enjoy them just dont eat them like noodge used to. Have you looked into YMCA memberships yet? That is a great new modern facility that you have just a few blocks away. I think its 56deniros a month.
Yes Gramma is like on cloud NINE today. I told her she sure knows how to soak a b-day.

Jenn said...

Ya.. that is my problem eating cookies like your dad. I know I cant cut that stuff out completly but will definetly cut down. We are gonna join the Y in January. Have to!!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever watched that Ellen DeGenerous show?