Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I have been in bed all day with a stupid Migrain. I get them at least once a week. Amy is such a good girl. Once I got Jarret off to school I took some pills that has codeine in them and they knocked me out. Amy watched movies in my room. She kept covering me up and kissing me g'night. I owe her big time. I put her down for a nap I think it was about 1:00pm. I heard her playing in her room but I quickly fell asleep and I woke up at 4:30!! Jarret actually woke me up when he got home from school. Amy is sleeping though.

Jarret got his report card today, and I am very pleased with it. I was a bit nervous because he is in French immersion. But according to his report card he is adjusting well. We have parent teacher interviews on Friday morning at 10:00am. Cant wait for that. That's it for now.. I better go check on Amy she is coughing a lot right now, and I need to get ready for stupid work. Lata!!

No comments: