Wednesday, November 16, 2005

So I am starting to get really worried about Amy. She is still not herself. She does not have a fever anymore but she has been sleeping the days away. She went down for a nap on Saturday at about 2pm and slept until the next day. Then on Sunday I put her down for a nap at about 1pm and she slept until Monday morning (which I had to wake her up at 9am). I put her down on Monday at 1:30pm and she slept until 5 and I had to wake her. She did not nap yesterday but she layed down all day and slept until 10:15am this morning. Her nap today was at 1:30pm and again I had to wake her up at 5:15pm. So needless to say we are heading to the doctor tomorrow for 2:20pm. I am getting a little worried. She is not eating and is crying over everything. Her cough sounds so bad too. Any ideas as to what may be wrong? Any doctors out there? I will let you know how things go at the doctors tomorrow. Now that I am done going on and on.. I need to get ready for work. Its slow driving!! Have a great night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of a doctor...LOL! If I can't figure it out, then I'm sure Dr. Verma can. I hope it's just a bug she has to work out of her system. Poor girl!! I hope she's okay for the weekend...usually it's us who have to worry about missing things because of sicknesses. I'll talk to you in the morning and see how she is....kiss her for her Aunt Char :D

Anonymous said...

I hope she's okay. Let me know what the doc says. (((HUGS)))