Monday, November 21, 2005

I was getting dressed for the day today and I noticed something I have never had before!! Back fat!! What the hell is that all about??? I knew I gained weight in the last few months.. But BACK FAT??? OMG... I never had that before. I think its time to do something about my weight. I have such bad self control.. I can not say no to junk food. I need help! Seriously. How does one cut out the food they love? I don't think I could actually cut it out completely but I need to do something. *George and I talked about joining the YMCA in January and I really think I need to. We have to wait until Christmas just for $$ sake.. But that is a New Year Resolution I need to make. I have never made New Year Resolutions before but this time its different. I was thinking about getting Slim Fast. I know a girl that went on that and she lost a lot of weight. I think it would be good for me cause I really don't eat meals throughout the day and I could make super before work. I don't start until 7pm so it would be good. The only problem is work. I work in a call center and it can get pretty boring some nights, and all there is to eat that late is vending machine stuff. Well now that I am done ranting on about this I should get going to start thinking about super!! LOL. If there are any tips out there on how to have some control over this please let me know!!
See ya!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle rubbing his hands vigorously after reading this.
If there is anything i have learned about health, eating, right, working out, and training in the past 15 years is DICIPLINE. You cannot eat properly without the dicipline. Or can you keep to a routine of working out, running doing weights, pilates, aerobics, etc with out the dicipline to do so. And more importantly you must have the D word if your going to eat right. Meaning you have to plan what your going to eat, when you eat it, how much of it, and how much of it. And sticking to it is hard to do but once you get the initiial cycle through your body, your end up not craving the crud your body is used to.
There would not be anytihng more that i would love to do than to help your family out with getting started on this. I will not do this unless you can promise me that you will give it an honest try. If you can find the will and dicipline, i can find the time and information to help you.
Please let me know. And i can help you get rid of your back fat, to get your back back.

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you find the solution. I too have no willpower and want to lose like 15 pounds. And BTW, it's supper not super. LOL!

Unknown said...

I think that id you cut out the bad foods and start exercising regularly you'll feel much healthier and your body will tone up. I've been going to the gym regularly and I feel so much healthier.

I also know that lots of people have had success with the Weight Watchers program, but it takes will power.

Good luck with your weight loss goals!