Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Birthday


HAPPY CANADA DAY

Canada is 140 years old today. To celebrate the family and I are going to Canada's Wonderland. We will be going on rides eating food that will probably make us puke after going on the rides and then at night there is a fireworks show. Should be a fun and long day. The kids are already getting on each others nerves and they have been up for 5 minutes. Wish me luck!!

I have a bit of a migraine today. It started last night and I hope the 4 codeine pills I took last night will kick in sometime today!

Have a great day everyone.. I will be posting pictures tomorrow.

Lata Skata

3 comments:

Shannon said...

No more puking please.

Have a great holiday!! I can't wait for the 4th of July here. We have a virtual fireworks show in the neighborhood with all my neighbors shooting off all sorts of fireworks.

They're a big deal and legal in NH and people all up and down the East coast come here to buy them (and then set them off illegally in their own states).

Jenn said...

I wish I could say there was no puking yesterday Shannon.. but that would be a lie. I was sick the entire time out yesterday.. and ended up throwing up last night. My stomach was so upset the entire day.. and eating hamburgers and gonig on roller coasters didnt help. But I stuck it out for the kids and George and made it until the fireworks. Man was it worth it. The best fireworks display we have EVER seen.

Have fun on the 4th! Sounds like your neighborhood puts on a good party..!!

Shannon said...

OMG, you're such a trooper. With all that good food and the roller coaster (my favorite of all rides) I'm sorry you're stomach didn't hold up for you.

Yeah, the fireworks in the neighborhood are a little scary as much as they are entertaining. Lots of trees and houses just waiting to be lit up. We have our water hoses primed. People in New Hampshire are nuts.