Friday, June 29, 2007


Its been a while since my last post. This house has been sick. It started with Amy throwing up on Sunday.. then Jarret on Monday then what ever they had I picked up and was with it on Wednesday. Jarret was sick again on Wednesday night and Amy one last time yesterday. Not fun. I am hoping that is the end of it.


The long weekend is coming and I am so looking forward to it.


In two weeks miss Kelsey is flying to Toronto to stay with us. We are all very very excited for her to come and spend some time with us. We just bought a Nintendo Wii the other day so that should keep the kids occupied while George and I are at work. We have plans to go to Niagara Falls with her and to Canada's Wonderland.


I am heading to work early today because I left early on Wednesday because I was sick. Now I have to make up some hours. It's Incredibly hot here.. thank God for air conditioning.


Have a great weekend everyone..


HAPPY CANADA DAY to all my Canadian readers!!!!



Lata Skata

3 comments:

Char said...

It's bad enough when one kid is sick, never mind both...and then you have to get it on top of that. Nice present for being a mom, hey? I'm glad you're all feeling better though.

Kelsey is very excited to visit you guys. The next 2 weeks will go by fast, and before you know it, she'll be there. I'm sure she'll have a blast! I know she'll love Canada's Wonderland and Niagara Falls. I want to see it in the summertime too!!!!!!!!! Maybe next year.....

Shannon said...

Good grief, I'm glad the sickness has all passed now. I was exhausted thinking about what you had to deal with.

Kelsey looks so mature and pretty :) I love the dress. I'll bet Amy looks up to her.

Jenn said...

Sick house sucks! I thought it was done and over with but last night it hit me like a ton of bricks again. I was throwing up and sitting down ( you get what i am saying right? lol) But today i am good. Lets hope that is the end of it.

Amy really does look up to Kelsey so does Jarret. Jarret and Kelsey were the only kids in the family for a while so they got close. All the little ones LOVE Kelsey so much!!!