Friday, July 13, 2007

She's here!!

So Kelsey is FINALLY here!! She came in last night and we are so glad to see her. After the airport we went downtown to show her the CN Tower and went and grabbed a bite to eat. It was a late night by the time we got home but we had a good first night.

Every once in a while Amy would say "Hi Kelthsy" and she would giggle and say "hi" right back. It was cute.

Jarret was very shy with her. He didn't say too much and wouldn't look her in the eye for the first hour or so.. lol. Then at the restaurant he warmed up and they were talking and the three of them were playing.. so cute.

George is off today... I think the plan is they will go to Canada's Wonderland for the water park while I am at work.. then tomorrow we will all go back and hit some rides. George is excited to have a roller coaster buddy. Jarret can only go on so many because of his size.

Everyone is still sleeping, I am up because I have to make Char's famous Taco Dip for a potluck for work today. I bought the ingredients last night at 12:30.. talk about last minutes.. lol.

My mom sent a bunch of clothes for the kids.. as she puts it she "Hit the jackpot". Superstore was clearing out the kids summer section everything $1.98!! Thank goodness Kelsey has a big suitcase!!! THANKS MOM!!!

Also thanks Char for my candle holders!! They are really pretty!!! Cant wait to get them on the wall..

I will be back this weekend hopefully with some pictures.

Lata Skata

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It sounds like Kelsey is in for a great visit.

You're such a good Aunt :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having her their Jenn. I am sure you guys will all have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Jenn, it was a better bargain than that. It was $1.94 not $1.98. I'm not rich you know!!! lol