Monday, July 16, 2007



Tomorrow night we head to Canadian Idol for the live show! I cant tell you how excited I am. Actually we all are excited. We headed to the dollar store today and bought some poster paper, some markers and some glitter glue and the kids are making the signs right now. I will take pictures of them holding the signs.
Kelsey has been here since last Thursday and we have been on the go ever since. We went to Canada's Wonderland yesterday from 945am to 10pm! OMG.. we were all dead by the time we got home. I got burnt on my arms and chest, but we had a good time.
George took Kelsey and the kids up the CN Tower today while I was at work and then took them to Much Music. So they had a bit of a busy day.
Let me tell you I love having her here. She is so good.. polite and just all around nice kid!!
Pictures to come soon!!
Lata Skata


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Kelsey is having so much fun....glad you all as well.

Have fun seing Big Chin Ben

Uncle Kenny

Jamie said...

Sounds like you're having a terrific visit - and you're doing some really fun stuff!!! Have fun at Canadian Idol! I'll watch for ya! :)

Shannon said...

I saw Charlene wrote on Facebook that you were seen on Canadian Idol?

I wish we got it here in America.

I guess the sign worked, eh? What'd you write on it?

Jamie said...

OMG - I was seriously looking for you guys on there, but then we were blasted with a storm - lightening/downpour - so I had to run outside and save a few things in my backyard and I missed some of Canadian Idol.

You were seen? HOW COOL!

Char said...

Kelsey's sign said, "Tear 'Em Up Tara"...after Tara sang and the judges did their thing, they showed Kelsey holding up her sign. Even with my bad back I almost flew off the couch when I saw it on TV. After the show, Kelsey even got Tara to autograph her sign, so she's in heaven!!!

Lucky girl getting to do so much!!!!