Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lots o pix

Kelsey's sign.. TARA LOVED it btw!!
Jarrets sign.. so cute. It says "Go For The Gold Greg!" and
I Love Canadian Idol by Jarret..
Kelsey's other sign.
Amy's sign.
Kids before the show

Kids at the CN Tower.. (not actual size)
Kelsey on the glass floor of CN Tower.
Amy acting like a .. baby???
Jarret on glass floor
Kelsey and Amy's feet


Waiting for the gates to open at Canada's Wonderland
Miss Kelsey.. Canada's Wonderland
The kids






Cute Kelsey

Tomb Raider
Me and Kels

So I finally am posting some pictures! We have been so busy having fun.. this is the first oportunity I have to post something. Canadian Idol was fun. Kelsey and her 'Tear em Up Tara" sign got on tv.. so that was cool.
I am at work.. so I better get back to work. I have more to post.. so beware!!
Lata Skata



7 comments:

Char said...

OMG! Amy on the glass floor!!! Hilarious!! Has she let go of Kelsey in the last week? LOL

Those are great pics!!

Char said...

And their signs!! How awesome are those!?! They look really impressed in that one picture. Were they all in trouble?

Anonymous said...

Tomb Raider pic, is actualy The Fly

Jenn said...

Char: Amy's new thing is to suck her thumb as a joke then laugh histarically (sp??) She is loving Kelsey here!!!

They were not in trouble i dont know what was up with that pic lol.

Anonymous: Thanks for the clarification!

Shannon said...

Can I come to visit?

Jenn said...

Anytime Shannon!!

Jamie said...

Great pics! OMG, those ones of the glass floor at the CN tower almost had me sick though. LOL (I don't mean that in a bad way!). I have a terrible, TERRIBLE fear of heights. I would LOVE to go up the CN tower but I think I'd be a psychotic mess if I ever went up there cause of the heights issue. Looking down like that gave me the heebeejeebee's LOL.

Canada's Wonderland looks fabulous. We hope to take the kids there sometime soon :D