Monday, July 09, 2007

Quick post.

So there are 3 more sleeps and 4 more days until Miss Kelsey is going to be here. Very excited. George has a few days off when she is here which will be nice.

We managed to get tickets for Canadian Idol when she is here so that should totally ROCK!! I am hoping we can make a few signs and maybe get on TV. There are a few things planned but mostly cant wait to spend time with her. I know my kids are crapping them selves.

The past week/weekend was pretty quiet. George worked late and all weekend. Feels like I haven't seen him in ages. The Steelback Grand Prix was here so he was busy setting up and had to be there all weekend. It will be nice to have him home again. Its funny.. since its just me and him out here I didn't realize how much I rely on him for company.. I was pretty lonely. Well.. that all should change after today. Things should be back to "normal"

Well.. I am off to work in a bit.. not wanting to go. I have something I have to deal with when I get there that I don't really want to.. grr.

Lata Skata

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Those sleeps....

Are any of the judges on Canadian Idol mean, or are they all nice the way Canadians are known to be? :D

Jenn said...

They are all pretty nice. That is actually why i am watching this year. I dont usually follow Canadian Idol but I started to watch this year because of the judges. They are all pretty nice. There is one (Zack) he isnt as mean as Simon but he tells them exactly what he thinks..

I love the host.. not as cute as Ryan Seacrest... but something about him!!

Char said...

Marry Me Ben!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

UHHHH CHAR..you are already married. Fine marry him (huuh)

I am going to marry Gwen Stephani