Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Today is the day. Mom and Char are arriving in just a few hours. I cant wait!! My moms flight has been delayed an hour.. but no worries she is on her way. Talked to Char this morning and she is getting ready to go to the airport!!

On another note.. Blogger made me change to the new version today. Anyone else have to too? Not sure how happy I am about not having a choice anymore.. but I'm sure it will be fine.. right? I guess we will see.

I have a lunch at Amy's school today. She is very excited to go. We will go for 11:30 and I will take her to class when its time for school.

Well.. I may not be on here for a while.. we have a lot to do in the short time my sister is here. Maybe next week and I will be posting a lot of pictures.. so brace yourself!!

Have a good week..

Lata Skata

No comments: