Friday, February 02, 2007

Mmmm..... cho-co-late!!!



George had to go to the Hershey Center to do an install yesterday and because he gave them flat screens they gave him all this chocolate!! I'm telling you if this was 3 months ago I would have been all over this last night. Don't get me wrong I ate some but had more restraint then I thought I had for chocolate. In the bag they gave him.

Chocolate covered Macadamia nuts
Reese's Pieces
Rainbow twizlers (or twisters as Amy likes to call them)
Regular "twisters"
Chewy Jolley Ranchers
Reese Peanut Butter cups
Raisin Glossetts
Nibs
O'Henry bar
Hershey's milk chocolate bar

I believe I got it all! George gets some pretty good perks at his job.. usually its free tickets to events.. but I like the free bag of chocolate thrown in there on occasion!!

We went to the kindergarten information night last night. It was pretty informative. I know Jarret has been in French Immersion since Kindergarten but I have been having my doubts about keeping him in it. There was a woman on the panel last night who has 2 sons in FI and she doesn't speak french at home either. She said it was hard for her at first but her boys are doing well. Once they hit grade 4 they start doing english for part of the day and once they get into the higher grades more and more english is introduced. There is a lot more they said.. but I wont bore you all with it.. lol.

But... after the panel did their thing speaking to the room.. It was question time. George and I looked over and our shy little girl (sarcasm here) had her hand up to ask a question too. The principal asked her what her question was and she said in the softest voice..

"How will I know where to thit (she has a lisp) when I go to class?"

There was some laughter..but her question was answered. She was soo cheesed out after. Too cute.

Jarret wanted me to "blog" about his Tamagotchi. He got a Tamagotchi for a going away gift from my family before we moved to TO in the summer. He was super excited about it. He brought it everywhere.. he looked after it.. he LOVED it. When we got here.. we visited dad at work on day.. and Jarret dropped it over a balcony onto the cement below. He cried like he lost his best friend. He was devastated. So we finally bought him a new one last night. And again he is thrilled. So there it is.. I will have to tell him I blogged about it for him.

OMG.. What a long post. Sorry if it bored you to death!! I am now done.. but before I go one more thing


5 SLEEPS and 6 DAYS

Lata Skata


6 comments:

Shannon said...

OMG...all that chocolate. My college roommate's dad was a salesman for Hershey and everytime he came to visit, he'd bring a huge cardboard box of every candy and chocolate imaginable. It felt like I was in Willie Wonka's factory.

We'd take our pick and set the box in the hallway for the vultures. By the end of the week, it was all gone.

I was sooo sick of candy for the longest time, but that only lasted a few years.....

Jenn said...

Man.. that sounds like heaven! I could have eaten that entire bag without gaining any weight 10 years ago.. now forget about it!

Shannon said...

Jenn,

Chris left a mysterious comment on my blog and said some things have happened and to ask you about it. Let me know when you get a chance...thanks :) If you need to email me, my address is sjbjlewis@comcast.net.

I hope everything is OK.

Kerri. said...

I would kill a man for chocolate covered macadamia nuts. Seriously. ;)

Anonymous said...

i wasnt trying to be mysterious but my mind was all goop when it came to things other than basic needs this weekend. sorry for that guys..:(

Jenn said...

Kerri
They are seriously so good!! :)